I’m excited for my annual 10-day trip to Las Vegas for these big security conferences. Andy and I have a lot of cool events, including the chance for you to WIN A FREE VIP DINNER, so read on:
1. Mandiant is sponsoring a FREE book signing on Wed & Thurs July 25 & 26 from 1-2PM at Black Hat, this will take place in the Trevi Room, Caesars Palace (adjacent to the exhibit hall, Octavius Ballroom). First come, First served, so get there early because they’ll go fast and we’re limited.
2. WIN A FREE VIP DINNER at Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill with Andy and I on Wednesday night by being on of the first 5 people in line at the book signing on Wednesday July 25. Get there early, because this is going to be a fun time at a great restaurant. (Note: if you aren’t one of the first 5 you’ll still get a free book until they run out).
3. Andy is releasing FakeNet 1.0 at the Black Hat Tool Arsenal from 11:45am-12:45pm on Wed and Thurs July 25 & 26. Stop by and check out the tool.
4. No Starch Press is holding a Defcon book signing for us on Friday July 27 at 4pm at the Rio. This will be at the No Starch Press booth, so bring your book or buy a discounted one at the NSP booth at the signing.
5. Mandiant is holding their always fun party at the Shadow Bar starting at 7pm on Tuesday 7/24 at the Shadow Bar in Caesar’s Palace. Make sure you register to attend . I’ll be hanging out at this party, so join me for a free drink.
6. I’ll be teaching a sold out 4-day Malware Analysis class at Black Hat on Saturday through Tuesday (7/21-7/24)
We look forward to seeing you in Vegas!